The Signature Wedding Show at Wembley Stadium, London is this WEEKEND!
We live and breathe weddings at CWM towers, so we can't wait for our Signature Wedding Show at Wembley Stadium, London on Sunday 20th February, 2022!
It's one of our first wedding shows of 2022 and a must-visit for all those that got engaged over the festive season. The event brings couples that are desperate for face-to-face wedding planning in touch with local professionals who are on hand to help plan the wedding day.
From photographers to cake makers, musicians to florists you're sure to tick a lot off of your to-do list by attending one of our County Wedding Events.
If you've never been to an event like this before, we've put together some top tips to help you get the most from it:
- Narrow down. Before the show, have a chat with your partner to decide a few key factors about your wedding. This will help when talking to suppliers.
- Comfort. You'll be on your feet all day; wear comfy flats and pop some blister plasters in your bag.
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can keep everything in one place, and it makes it much easier to refer back to suppliers' emails.
- The entourage. Decide who you'll take with you – will it be your partner, or would you prefer to have a day with the girls or your mum? (Following Covid guidelines at that time.)
- Homework. Make a checklist of the type of suppliers you're looking for on the day.
- Get social. Follow the event organiser and some of the exhibitors on social media. This way you'll be first to know of any show offers.
- Book. If you love something, book it – but don't ever feel pressurised into doing so if you're not 100 per cent sure.
- Get organised. Take a diary with you so you can make appointments, and make sure you keep any literature you receive in a folder.
When: Sunday 20th February 2022
Where: Wembley Stadium, London
Time: 11am - 4pm
Pre-register here now! Head to www.countyweddingevents.com