Q We’re poised to start our venue search. What should we check before making any final decisions?
Choosing the perfect wedding venue is one of the most exciting parts of planning your big day, but it can be tricky to settle on the right one for you. Here are some handy tips to aid your search…
Cresta Jerrard | www.southdownsmanor.co.uk
- Magical environment – from luxurious interiors to charming gardens, look out for a venue that offers a setting as special as your big day.
- Exclusively yours – a key consideration is whether a venue is exclusive use. If you don’t want to share your venue with other guests or weddings make sure you check out its policy.
- Budget-friendly – we know how difficult it can be to get married affordably these days, so talk to your prospective venue and find out if they’re prepared to work within your budget. We offer a number of packages and special deals as well as a number of flexible payment terms to help you spread the cost.
- Everything ‘in house’ – from getting ready before your ceremony right through to breakfast the next day, does your preferred venue offer you the chance to relax in the knowledge that everything will be taken care of in one place from start to finish?
- Help with planning – does it offer a dedicated wedding and events planner to help make your vision for your big day a reality?
- Flexibility – it’s the biggest day of your lives, you want to make sure you have your wedding your way. If your venue offers set packages, how flexible can it be to make sure your wishes are accommodated?