The ambience at The Bell in Ticehurst is distinctly laid back, a little bit quirky and definitely not run of the mill. The Bell is the perfect place to celebrate life, love and happiness. Wedding guests will delight in the quirkiness of this historic pub – it is a treasure trove of goodies and basically just very, very cool.
Although The Bell is located in the heart of the East Sussex countryside, it still has great road and rail access, with Brighton only an hour away, and London 90 minutes.
The opulent Big Room can accommodate up to 90 guests seated, and 120 for your evening celebrations. The distinctive wallpaper and grandiose collection of chandeliers offer you and your guests a unique space to celebrate your partnership, enjoy a beautiful meal and party the night away.
Downstairs in the historic Stables you can celebrate your nuptials with your very own Red Carpet Walk which is rolled out just for you along the exceptionally long wooden table. Enjoy drinks and canapes from your personal bar. Under our beautiful pink neon, ‘I will always love you my friend’ is the perfect place for speeches, offering a more informal approach to the tradition.
- Exclusive use of The Big Room, for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening party
- Exclusive use of The Stables for your drink's reception, and general evening activities (with your very own bar)
- Drinks reception with your choice of drink and canapes
- Three course wedding breakfast with wine for the table
- The option of an evening buffet
- A dedicated team to look after you both in the lead up and on the day
- All the little extras (tables, chairs, tableware, easels, cake knife & board)
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your details to this company.